My host is having sex in middle of living room.

Morocco2
Level 2
Homestead, FL

My host is having sex in middle of living room.

So I am currently at a airbnb and there are two rooms in the apartment. I am here for about 10 days. Upon arriving my host say that starting on the third day she won't be here throughout my stay(which is fine if she was, I was only getting one private room.) We're here on the 6th day and in the middle of the night I here loud music coming from the living room -heavy metal. It sounds like a movies or something- she entertaining her boyfriend. After about 45 mins I go to the kitchen to get water and to see if maybe they can turn in down some- It's loud and a very small apartment. I ended up walking in on them having sex. How should I handle the situation? My problem is not with the sex- just the inconsideration seeing that she had a whole empty bedroom she could have used. I'm not a friend who's shacking up . I am a guest who PAYED to stay here.

19 Replies 19
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Robyn179 That's terrible. I can't believe people still think that way....

@Robyn179  Seriously!?  Wow, I don't even know what to say to that.  Only in the good 'ol USofA... 😞

Love your response to him though!

@Robyn179  I'd like to write a W and a T and an F, but if I write them together I think they might be censored! But WTF??!!! He was offended because of your skin color? Bless his racist little heart.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Robyn179  If a host made a comment like that to a guest and the guest reported it to Airbnb, the host would instantly be suspended, I'm sure. It's really flabbergasting to me that are still so many bigots around, I'm so sorry you have to put up with this sort of ignorance and stupidity.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Morocco2 

OMG 😄 I don't know if I would laugh or run from there 😄 😄 Jesus!