My listing disappeared from search results completely

Jordan-and-Lesley0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

My listing disappeared from search results completely

So we recently recieved our superhost status with 20 reviews all 5 stars.  However we just found out yesterday that our listing is completely gone in the airbnb search. We can  see it if we log in as our own account but once we log out and do the same search it is no where to be found. I understand the listings will go up and down the results but in this case it is gone completely. We have tried using different setting, different browers and no luck.  We recently declined a request but is that why? I'd understand if that made our listing fall behind the other listings but should not completely block it.

We even called Airbnb twice and both time they could not offer any definiet answer. I even put the list on snooze and relist but still no luck.  This is very frustrating and upsetting - can anyone please help?

15 Replies 15
Jack342
Level 2
New York, NY

I have had this happen with 3 listings now and every single time I raise it with tech support the request gets marked as resolved without them doing anything. You are best to let the listing die and create another listing or take bookings from VRBO because they won't fix it. One of them I spoke for months about the issue and finally if I send the link people can access it but it still isn't in search results.