My listing disappeared from search results completely

Jordan-and-Lesley0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

My listing disappeared from search results completely

So we recently recieved our superhost status with 20 reviews all 5 stars.  However we just found out yesterday that our listing is completely gone in the airbnb search. We can  see it if we log in as our own account but once we log out and do the same search it is no where to be found. I understand the listings will go up and down the results but in this case it is gone completely. We have tried using different setting, different browers and no luck.  We recently declined a request but is that why? I'd understand if that made our listing fall behind the other listings but should not completely block it.

We even called Airbnb twice and both time they could not offer any definiet answer. I even put the list on snooze and relist but still no luck.  This is very frustrating and upsetting - can anyone please help?

15 Replies 15
Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

@Jordan-and-Lesley0 Hi, happy to look into it but please send me a link to your listing as the functionality to view your profile (or anyones) seems to be not working at the moment and I just keep looping back to the community forum. 

It may have something to do with sheer volume of listings in yoru area.  Try filtering down with price, amenities, locaiton and such and see if you appear.  You may want to check out the "Why Can't I see my listing" in the 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

Thank you Andrew, this is the listing https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/9522855?preview

We have tried all the filtering and zoning. Our area does not have too much airbnb inventory - especially for a big house like ours.

@Andrew90 please let us know if you have any solution. Thank you!

I just answered this somewhere else. Quite a number of new SuperHost listings lost their "geocode" on October 15th. You will need to contact AirBNB. I was told that my geocode and listing cache had to be reset. It worked, and I had a new booking within hours.

@Susan151 Thank you again. This is really helpful!

@Susan151 How long did Airbnb take to fix the problem for you? it has been days and no news/update from the Airbnb tech team ( I have used emails, phone, twitter asking for update).  This is getting more and more frustrating. 

@Jordan-and-Lesley0 It took them eight hours. But your problem sounds different. My listing didn't show regardless. Signed in, with dates or without, logged out. The geocode is what makes the listing exist at all in any particular spot. This is very frustrating, and hope that they figure out their database glitch quickly.

Same problem, I'm assuming.  On hold with AirB&B for 75 minutes at which pt the call disconnected.  I'll keep trying, I have people who want to book but I don't want to go outside of AB&B.  Let me know what to do or what you did, thanks

@Jordan-and-Lesley0 You came up right away.  Once I put dates in. Either it's been fixed or if your searching with out dates your propert is. It featured since you have such limited availability. 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

@Andrew90 thanks for trying! That is so weird - no matter which date we put in it wont show up; as soon as we log in we can see the listing.  We had two of our friends tried it using the same searching: one of them can see but the other can't see.

Parker-and-Judy0
Level 1
Guangzhou, China

[Link hidden]

I have 6 different listings at this point

Each time I upload photos to them the listings disappear

So, THIS TIME (I've had this happen several times - and it only goes back 'to normal' until I call AirBnB) I called AirBnB

I got a helpful young lady after being on hold about 8 minutes.

She was great . . .

Strangley, when I log in with CHROME - I see https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/12017680 with CHROME it shows ONE listing

When I look at it with Microsoft EDGE, I see ZERO LISTINGS

What was the change I made? I uploaded 3 photos to each of the listings that disappeared

After I waited 12 hours, I called them. She said that there was an issue and it was being escalated to the TECH TEAM.

So I highly recommend you call them.

Twelve hours later

My FIVE AirBnB LISTINGS Are Still missing

The only listing that is still appears is the listing to which I did NOT add any new photos.

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/12017680

Facebook.com/StayConway is the page I use to direct traffic to Airbnb. . .  it was working great until AirBnB screwed up my listings

Sam251
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

My listing disappered could any one share airbnb ph nr or email to contact.I can only see it when loged in.Once logedout listing gone.

Thanks,

Sam

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Sam251

Your main photo has writing across which is a big no no for airbnb, It can get your listing taken down if the robots have noticed it.

Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide