My listing doesn't show up in a search

Grietje2
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

My listing doesn't show up in a search

Hello! My listing doesn't show - when i search for, e.g. 5 people, my area, my available dates, 'entire home' - in fact it gives 'no results found' for the christmas and NYE period when i want to rent out my flat specifically.

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Grietje2,

Your listing showed up when I searched for "entire home/apt" aaccommodation in London for the 20th of December to the 4th of January for 5 adults.

You may have done this already but one thing to make sure is to have the "instant book" filter off in the search as yours isn't an instant book listing. Airbnb sometimes sets it on by default. They definitely do this if the search dates are in the near future or if there are lots of listings in the search area.

Screenshot (1).png

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Grietje2,

Great to meet you. 

I just wanted to check if you have seen @Steve143's response here as he was able to find your listing. 

We have also recently created a topic on Search here in the CC, sharing some more information around how it works, which I thought might be interesting to you.

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.