My listing is "Listed" but does not show up in search results

Guy23
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

My listing is "Listed" but does not show up in search results

I have my apartment listed as available between 20.7 and 6.8, but I can't find it in any search I do, on laptop, mac, anywhere. Even when I zoom to my street, or even search by street name I still can't find it.

Can anyone try and give advise, please?

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7333495?preview

6 Replies 6
Olena1
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Same problem. It will show up if you'll put less days. I think it's a bug =( don't know how to solve the problem((

Maggie10
Level 3
England, United Kingdom

guests have specifically tried to look up my listing in order to book, but have been unable to find it....any idea why this is?

Jonelle0
Level 2
Santa Barbara, CA

Same problem for me as well - did anyone find help on this?  I am not seeing it. 

Renata42
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

I just finished my listing yesterday and I cannot find on any search...don't know what to do. Anyone???

Sue84
Level 2
Negril, Jamaica

The same for me, I can find the name of my listing, town and country but it does not give any information, pictures or a way for guests to book. I did this not logged in as if I was a guest looking for a booking. The result was all the properties close to me were shown available to book but not mine. Sue

Nuru-S-Place0
Level 2
Netherlands

Hi! This problem seems to date back from June, but having the same problem here. I got two listings and when I try to search for them either one or both or them don't show up, even though I know they are available. The same goes for a listing from my friends, that I know are available but they also don't show up all the time. Anyone know what's happening, or better, how to solve this? I check availability settings, but they are the same for both rooms (and one shows up and the other doesn't). Any clues??

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11288317?checkin=10%2F17%2F2016&checkout=10%2F18%2F2016&guests=1&s=jbf6...