Why was my listings Suddenly became unlisted?

Answered!
Rolando44
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Why was my listings Suddenly became unlisted?

Does anyone had same thing that the listings are unlisted automatically? It keeps happening like 3 times so far I didn’t set any setting snooze or unlisted at all. One day, even reservation was cancelled without knowing myself I was in big trouble because of that. I checked login history I don’t see something suspicious activity.

Any opinion will help us a lot. 

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Nelson253 ,

I've just been in touch with CS about your listing and the reason it was removed was because it was thought to be a test. Specifically, all/most pictures uploaded for the listing were exterior shots or environment/nature shots. I've been advised to let you know that when you try relisting again, include lots of interior shots of your property. 

Hope that helps,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23
Johan1096
Level 2
Swellendam, South Africa

Me as well. They say I have to pay a security deposit (as a host) before I can list

Really? They want a deposit.

That's crazy.

My listings are not searchable right now. But when I use the custom url it works. 

I call. No one calls me back. I send messages, waste my time. Nothing gets resolved. 

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??

Nelson253
Level 1
Stgo, Dominican Republic

Hi, I’m new at Airbnb hosting and I’ve made my first listing but Airbnb keep removing it, they send me an email saying this “

Hi Nelson,

This is a message from Airbnb regarding a listing that was recently activated on your account. We have determined that your listing was either created as a test or activated by accident. As such, we have removed the listing. We apologize if this presents an inconvenience to you, and encourage you to create a new listing if your intent is to list a space on Airbnb.”

I listed again and they keep removing it.

Could someone help me please?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Nelson253 ,

I've just been in touch with CS about your listing and the reason it was removed was because it was thought to be a test. Specifically, all/most pictures uploaded for the listing were exterior shots or environment/nature shots. I've been advised to let you know that when you try relisting again, include lots of interior shots of your property. 

Hope that helps,

Stephanie

-----

Nelson253
Level 1
Stgo, Dominican Republic

Thank you so much!

Hey! im having some issues with my listing and i was wondering if you could help me out? it says unlisted for my property but i have 0 clue why 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Jasmin939,

I had a little look and I can see your listing here. 

View on AirbnbRental unit in San Salvador · ★New · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 13.53.54.png

Are you able to see your listing now? 

-----

Frank135
Level 2
Switzerland

this happened to me as well. i didnt change anything so have no clue as to ‘why’ it became unlisted.

Hello @Frank135 

There are currently 3 listings under your profil and all of them are bookable and listed.  If you hava another one that is unlisted then it might be worth ringing Customer Service to try and find out why this particular one is unlisted?