My lovely guests looking for somewhere to stay in London on Thursday/Friday

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

My lovely guests looking for somewhere to stay in London on Thursday/Friday

I have a lovely, arty couple from the Maladives,  staying with me at the moment who want to stay in London on Thursday/Friday night.

I saw a host called I think Huma (she posts regularly) or something similar who has a beautiful home which I thought would be suitable, but I didn't save her listing. I think the listing is in Stockwell/South London. Can any of the regulars connect me to her/her listing? I can then put my guests in touch.

Or if anyone else posting here has somewhere suitable which is free. They need a double room, somewhere fairly central where they can heat up food.

Thanks Helen

5 Replies 5
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Helen3

Here we go  https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/169487

You can simply write huma in the search window 🙂

As expected with such a perfect place at outstanding value, she is booked solid months ahead. Her best room is not available till November !

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Thanks @Marit-Anne0 yes that's the one. 

I did try putting @Huma in the search window but it didn't come up for me.

Such a beautiful place. @Huma0 I would definitely consider putting your prices up.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

By the way @Helen3 I'd be interested to know what sort of price you think I should charge for the rooms if you have a moment to answer.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen3 thank you for your lovely comments and for thinking of me. I'm afraid I am booked already on those dates.

I have a friend who has a small self contained house on Airbnb in London so I could check with him if it is free. It is however, completely different to mine and less central, i.e. near City Airport. I'm afraid I don't have the link to the listing, but I can ask him if you like.

I do get bookings quite far in advance and have some for November already, but I'm not solidly booked! There are still a few days here and there for short term stays 🙂

I think you are seeing the base prices on the listings and I do put them up slightly once a particular month starts to look busy, but you are right, I should probably raise them a bit more!

Daphne30
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I have a lovely apartment near Canary Wharf - the actual DLR station is South Quay.  Here's the listing -
https://www.airbnb.co.uk/manage-your-space/20149077/details

If I ccan help, please let me know.  

Kind regards,

Daphne