Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

My very first 5 Star Reviews - How to keep getting more of those?

My very first 5 Star Reviews - How to keep getting more of those?

Hello everyone,

I have recently become an Airbnb Host and today I am so happy to receive the 2nd positive review from my guests. 

It is still a long way for me to go as I aim to become a Superhost and a popular host in this lovely community as well, but receiving these reviews already makes me so motivated and so touched when my efforts are recognized and appreciated by my guests. 

I am so excited and wish to hear your experience how you keep up with that record all the time, or how to make the guests super happy and always come back^^?

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers,

Giang

P/S: I enclose my listing here so you can give me feedback about it as well. Thanks a lot!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/30897055?s=51

4 Replies 4
Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Giang18

Hello Giang, and congratulations on becoming an Airbnb host. You will find that hosting can become a wonderful part of your life just as it has for me and many other contributors here.

You will find that every stay makes you want to do just that bit better for the next guest! But don't get disillusioned if a guest doesn't give that 5 star review that you are so proud of every time. There will be good hostings and not so good hostings but, don't dwell on the bad, concentrate on the good. I have met some of the most wonderful people on this planet and I am sure you will too, but just keep your feet on the ground, keep your local Airbnb contact phone number handy and learn as much about the rules of Airbnb hosting here on the CC and via this link.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/help

You live in a lovely part of the world Giang and we so enjoyed our visit to Nha Trang, be proud of what you offer.

Good luck Giang and if ever there is anything we can do to help...we are here to support you!

Cheers.....Rob

@Robin4

Hi Robin, 

It's so nice to hear from you. This is such a kind and inspiring speech that makes me want to do a better job right away!

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I can feel that myself as well. Because I am new, I am quite "star"-oriented. Probably I would be sad when some guests did not like the place or my hosting as much as I thought they would...

But I will try to stay positive and work hard towards my goal. Like you say, "concentrate on the good" and hopefully, good results will come to me ^^ 

Thanks a lot once again for your advice!

Cheers,

Giang

Giany keep up the good work!!! And have fun hosting! For us it’s like traveling around the world and not leaving home. I learn a lot about the US from foreigners. We have a lot of Auzzie’s, UK, Germans etc.  They all know about our politics and I don’t know a thing about there’s. So if we do get your way or Rob’s way we will book your places. Thanks and Happy Hosting 😊

Kathy!! Thanks a lot!!

I hope I will be able to welcome lots of international guests like you soon. That sounds really wonderful and so much fun to experience! I have been to US only a few time and there are still many things more to see. When I have a chance, I will book your place as well. Happy Hosting to you too 🙂