My video is going to be on America's Funniest Home Videos

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

My video is going to be on America's Funniest Home Videos

This one is in the best tradition of me being a magnet for all things ridiculous.

A few months ago one of my cleaners parked in my driveway. When backing out, she went forward instead of backwards not once, not twice but three times. He final stop was inside my home, slightly past my internal staircase which used to be in the center but remained slightly off after the accident until my contractor used a tow truck to pull it back in place. She called me frantically and said she "bumped" into my garage door and as I was on the call with her, alarm company called. The cleaner said they were calling because she went inside to close the garage door.

Somehow she failed to mention that she actually drove inside not went in and the door could not be closed. At that time I thought she just bent the garage door a bit and was not even going to rush home. I was pretty far away at a pool with the kids. She was so hysterical that I decided to go. When I arrived, I found my garage door suspended in the air on one wire as a circus trapeze acrobat, hole in the wall from the inside the garage to inside the house and coffee everywhere. Yes, coffee. I just bought a huge stack on sale for the homes and she plowed right through it. There was coffee on her car, on everything in the garage (include some brand new sheets for the homes).

After securing everything from the garage inside the home, we got to the security video. It just had to go to America's Funniest home videos because on the objective scale (if this is not your home) what you see is truly hilarious. It only shows her driving in so you are the exclusive selected group who now has all the details of what happened behind the scene. Watch it on ABC this Sunday.

11 Replies 11
Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Congratulations?

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

at least it's on ABC😟

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Inna22 I don't have tv! Can you post it here after it airs?!? I want to see it!

Susan1404
Level 10
Covington, GA

@Inna22- I don't know whether to laugh or to cry over such a video.  Your house must have really suffered a serious blow, but catching it on video had to be priceless.  Hope your cleaner wasn't drunk!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Inna22  ayay ... the next time search for cleaner with 5+ years of driving experience and IQ over 100 🙂

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Emilia42 yes, I will see if I can do that!

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Inna22  OH my......what a horror for you Inna BUT......its funny................and a nightmare at the same time. Did you get everything repaired and what all has  happened. I will be watching tonight? Right! thanks for the heads up on this one. 

You really do have stuff happening in your world..............all the time..........seems you are magnet or something???  Hope all's well...........would be great if you made a lot of monies to offset the awfulness of the whole thing.  Cleaners said BUMPED into the garage door -  I had to laugh....how people will under play what they've done. Peace

@Clara116 yes, took a while to get it all fixed but all good now!

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Inna22  Hey that's great to hear. So I watched last night and saw a little yellow car  slamming into a garage door.............was that your place?? I watched for an hour and then fell asleep. Hope I didn't miss it. 

@Clara116 Yes, that was it! They cut most of the video out but I think they still made it very funny

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Inna22  yes it was funny....indeed.............so glad I got to see it. Crazy stuff! for certain. Glad it is all back to normal for you now Inna.