My wedding guests return!

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

My wedding guests return!

I had a pleasure of hosting a small traditional Indian wedding at one of my properties during the pandemic for a couple whose family could not join them due to Covid. The had a handful of friends and family on zoom. My daughter and I joined for the ceremony as well. It was lovely. They texted me the other day to ask if their family, which is finally allowed to visit, can come see the house (enthusiastic yes) and to tell me that every time they visit Chicago they stop by and take a picture in front.

7 Replies 7
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Wow, @Inna22. We would never do this job, but for experiences like this. They make it all worthwhile.

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Inna22 how adorable!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Inna22 That's so sweet! It must have been quite a unique stay, was it the first wedding you ever hosted?

I imagine they might want to come and stay again with you for their anniversary at some point as well ... I know I would. ☺️

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Emilie it was the first time a wedding was held at the property. I host a lot of wedding parties though (meaning groups, not celebrations)

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Inna22 That makes it even more special then!

I had a look at some of the pictures form the event (thanks @Sarah977 for mentioning there was a post I could look for), such a lovely setting and day. 🥰

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Inna22  I remember your post and photos of that wedding. Yes, this is the best part of Airbnb.

Karla533
Level 10
Santa Fe, NM

What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing @Inna22