NEW Performance Dashboard - Let's Give Airbnb Our Feedback

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

NEW Performance Dashboard - Let's Give Airbnb Our Feedback

Airbnb recently released a brand new Performance Dashboard. While it's not perfect, it's a HUGE step in the right direction. It's something that should have been years ago, but as we've seen with the recent layoffs, Airbnb is focusing on the host community. Let's give them some encouragement to continue making improvements to the dashboard. I created a video giving my thoughts. You can view it here. What are your thoughts as to the dashboard?

One thing I want to highlight is that the 'Opportunities' area has lots of potential if Airbnb chooses to use this for true actionable insight rather than simply to advise us to lower the price.

8 Replies 8
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Very good, excellent video!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Totally agree with you @Fred13, excellent video @Daniel-Rusteen0

Very pleased to hear you like the changes. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I got a lot out of it. I also found Daniel a very effective speaker and I bet he could make any subject interesting with his enthusiastic and articulate manner.

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

@Lizzie @Fred13 thank you both! Just an enthusiastic superfan here 🙂

Sleepy6
Level 2
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Thank you for sharing!

Glenda
Jose-L43
Level 3
Puerto Rico

Ok my thoughts are that it is a step in the right direction, but as for the Airbnb iphone app they took away useful tools which ii feels like going directly to the opposite site.  Or airbnb eaither bring those back and add them in a similar way as the computer platform or just bring back the old version of the app.

Sometimes I do not have the time to sit in my computer to use the tools and rely more on the mobile app and it is a pain that I can no longer have those in the app.

Thanks for your time.

David6979
Level 1
Temple City, CA

I host two properties on Airbnb. The city (Pasadena) requires me to report quarterly earnings of each individual property. The Performance Earnings Dashboard groups all earnings from all the properties together. Why doesn't the dashboard allow me to see the performance of each property individually? 

What information would be nice to have at your finger tips?   Think trends, seasonality, ADR, Occ%, last year vs this year, geographic insights, review data, cleaner data.  The list never ends!

I collaborate with hosts, owners, property managers through a variety of platforms such as Hostfully, SmartBnB, Breezeway, etc.

We work together to understand what are the unique key metrics critical to their business.  Afterwards, I go to work and create easy to follow monthly analyses that highlight the goals.  The result is real time, meaningful information, derived from thousands of data points.  One of the coolest things I've been able to connect for clients is Cleaner performance based on an algorithm connecting multiple platforms (Breezeway and Hostfully for example).

Happy to chat with anyone, no strings attached.

Mike

Mike Keckan