NOT WORKING Hosting -> Performance -> Earnings (ERROR CODE 503)

Tent0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

NOT WORKING Hosting -> Performance -> Earnings (ERROR CODE 503)

Hello Airbnb Community,

For a longer while now, I can't access my earnings to get an overview about paid out and expected earnings.

If I click on: Hosting -> Performance -> Earnings

or try to open the link: https://www.airbnb.com/progress/earnings

I get an Error code: 503.

Does anyone has the same problem?

I would be happy to get feedback from someone, to see if it's a problem just on my account.

Thank you, Best,

Tico

15 Replies 15
Aor1
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Exactly SAME. I usually view it as the whole picture of my revenue by comparing revenue in all months by graph. Now I cannot see the current month with its expected revenue and this is different from expected payout transactions. Support captured screen shots of the payout transactions but I do not want that. I want my green bar graph. It's been too long and I want it back now!

Tent0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

The support told me the following workaround:

In order for you to 
monitor your earnings, I would suggest for you to go to your transaction history page.

Your Transaction History is a section of your account that allows you to check the status of your upcoming payouts and review the payouts you’ve received in the past. You can access it by going to Account Settings > Transaction History.

It's ok, but I would love to have the earnings section back 🙂 

Jane2
Level 2
Paris, France

Transaction history and payouts not working due to a system maintenance issue. Or so they say. Some messages relating to this are three weeks old so not really sure what is going on. I would like to be paid however. 

Rune13
Level 2
Oslo, Norway

i had the same problem last 2 months, contacted airbnb several times, but nobody have contacted me from airbnb, even if screenshots was send and they was noticed several times.  

Raquel307
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

I have the same problem for months now! Whats going on?!

Jana27
Level 3
Anchorage, AK

My work around has been to first load the pages in front of “Earnings button” under the performance page (almost like helping it get a running start) , then I just load a month at a time and I write them down weekly on paper as they change. Pain in the ass, but I get the numbers.  

Tent0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

After being in contact with the support, they gave the issue to the development team and they fixed the bug finally 🙂

Thank you!

It still takes a bit of time to load the earnings ...

https://www.airbnb.com/progress/earnings

but it's working again. YEEHAA.earnings.jpg

It's working for you out there also?

Sunny Greetz from Portugal 🙂

Aor1
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Congrats! Mine - NO

Tent0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

@Jana27 @Raquel307 @Rune13 @Jane2 @Aor1 

It's working for you also?

Aor1
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

No 😞

Patrick426
Level 2
Nashville, TN

@Tent0 I'm still getting a 503 error.  Have been for months.  I've tried on multiple computers, multiple phones, multiple operating systems, and multiple browsers.

What's your setup so we can duplicate?

Jane2
Level 2
Paris, France

I spoke to Airbnb in the us and here in France and sent emails.  The issue is resolved for me . I suggest annoying them until fixed! 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Patrick426@Aor1,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this. If it has resolved for the @Jane2 and @Tent0, I'm sure it will be fixed for you too soon. 

Please keep me updated on this if you can. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Patrick426
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Hey @Lizzie!  I'm able to see the bottom portion of the Earnings page (nights booked, occupancy rates, etc.) and the top part (total earned amount underneath the select input).  I'm not able to see the graph.  Every time I change the select input, it takes about 30-60 seconds to load the page.  I'm not able to load the page by itself (refresh), but I am able to navigate to it by first going to the Ratings page and then navigating to the Earnings tab.

This is... workable, but still doesn't fix the issue remotely.  I was able to have this current level of success by opening the Javascript developer console, and then Command + Right-clicking (Control + Right-clicking for Windows) on the refresh button in Chrome.  I then go to "Empty cache and hard reload".  That's a good developer trick to get any local browser caching to dump and request a new page from the server.

Because of this, I can guarantee that this is not an issue with my browser or @Aor1's browser.  I can also confirm it's not a browser bug related to any front-end framework.  A 503 is a server-rendered issue.  It's likely either a front-end issue related to server-side rendering that has been cached by your CDN, or it's an API related issue.  Likely the latter, but I don't know how Airbnb renders its pages specifically.  Hope this is of some help to your dev team.  It's getting a bit ridiculous that this is still an issue.  I feel your product team may not be wanting to work on this and instead deferring responsibility to it being a "user error".  This is not related to browser cache... this is a bug internally to how Airbnb's API handles this particular request or related to a server-side rendered front-end being cached incorrectly on a CDN.  If you would like further dumps from my Javascript console, I'd be happy to supply them to your dev team privately.

Patrick