NUKI and Airbnb integration does not work

Thérèse9
Level 2
Utrecht, Netherlands

NUKI and Airbnb integration does not work

Hi all,

Since about a month I am a very happy owner of a NUKI smart lock. It works perfectly. Instead of manual creation of the access codes I also really wanted to use the NUKI and Airbnb integration. It states as following: "Link your Nuki Web account to your Airbnb account with one click, so your guests will automatically receive a digital access code after booking." I have linked my NUKI web account to my Airbnb account but unfortunately none of my guests have received automatically the digital access code after booking. I had to arrange that myself by creating them as users and sending them the digital access codes to their smart phones myself. Does anyone have experience with the NUKI - Airbnb integration? Can anyone help me with some troubleshooting on this? Many thanks!

5 Replies 5
Bettina96
Level 1
Konstanz, Germany

Hi all,

same here, I also tried the Nuki AirBnB integration and the guests have not received an automated email so far. Can it be the case that the automated email only works for new bookings after the integration of Nuki?

Nuremberg0
Level 2
Nuremberg, Germany

Hi, 

We are using Nuki for one of our properties so far, being such an expensive tool to make a full investment we have took one of them on a trial period. We have managed sucessfully to conect with Airbnb and it is automatically sending information access to all our guest 3 days before arrival via mail. It is important to highlight that you need the full package (nuki+bridge) and access to their web app to be able to set up all the service. We are happy with the results so far and we are going to start implementing the system in more of ours properties, so far the only negative point is that only has connection with airbnb and non of the other websites that we use.

Regars, 

David3980
Level 2
Innsbruck, Austria

Hi,

I also use NUKI Smart Lock + Bridge + Keypad for my AirBnB bookings - the emails are sent automatically since I‘ve connected NUKI Web with my AirBnB account and usually everything works out just fine. Sometimes, guests tell me, that they didn‘t get any email, even though I received the control email from NUKI (you can activate, getting the same email as your guests get). Then I usually go and just forward that message to them. But I would say 2 out of 10 complain about not getting a NUKI notification. This is a bit annoying ... Has anybody else also experienced anything like this?

Best, David

Thomas1888
Level 2
Grünwald, Germany

Hi, I just also decided to go with the Nuki Keypad Combo and will be able to share my experiences soon ... is there anybody else who uses Nuki with Airbnb integration ? Best Regards, Thomas

Isabelle623
Level 3
Overijse, Belgium

Been using it since April 2018 and its great. Easy integration setup and the automatic emails are sent to the guests 3 days prior to the start of their stay. 

Only issue I've had is that even with Lithium batteries, the batteries don't last 4 weeks during the heavy months of July & August. The primary reason is that people keep opening & closing after they check-in....playing with it like a toy! 

But it works like a gem!