Need a Co-Host in Los Angeles/West Hollywood, near Beverly Center

Michael996
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Need a Co-Host in Los Angeles/West Hollywood, near Beverly Center

Hi,

Please see the listing I have available and let me know if you are interested in helping me co-host. I need someone to clean the unit, replenish shampoo/soap/towels/sheets, and check that everyting is ok for next renter. It's a 1-bedroom in 90048 zip code. There is a washer/dryer and dishwasher in the unit. All cleaning supplies will be provided.

13 Replies 13
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Michael996,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

In terms of finding a co-host you might also find it useful to visit the Airbnb Co-Hosting page, where you can find co-hosts in your area.

I hope you find someone suitable. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

The site does not work. I get the following error "CohostingTooling::SearchNearbyCohosts::SearchEggplantError"

Regina30
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Michael,

I am a superhost co-host in your area and interested in co-hosting for you. If you still can't access the co-hosting link, please email me at [personal information hidden].

Cheers!

Regina

I need a co host for the Los Angeles area?

Sincerely,

Don 313

Aurelien10
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

[link hidden] offers on demand or full management services like the ones you're looking for. They're professionals.

Missy15
Level 2
West Hollywood, CA

Hi! 😉

I am a new host to the area living very close to you on Kings Rd...I also have had trouble finding a reliable cleaning service that is inexpensive...I am thinking to cohost or help people clean myself & just be around more instead of hiring someone else. If you want to discuss possibly helping each other cohosting or me cleaning your place for you...just email me & I can talk to you about it. 

Missy

Hi, 

Let me know if you still looking for a person.

I need a co host for the Los Angeles area.

Sincerely,

Don 313

Joshua-Ryan0
Level 2
West Hollywood, CA

Looking for reliable honest co host. Please message if you fit that. Thanks

Hi Joshua,

I'm an experienced co-host for Airbnb hosts. I can fill that role for you properly if you're still in need of a co-host. Feel free to contact me ** and we can discuss your business property needs and how we can fulfill them. 

Thank You!

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Good.  I am looking for a co host for Los Angeles.

Sincerely,

Don 313

Hello Joshua,

I am interested in discussing the Co-Host opportunity with you. I host a 4+4 property on Franklin and Queens Road.

~Victoria

[Personal details removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I am looking for a co host for Los Angeles area.

Sincerely,

Don 313