Need a Co-Host in Manchester?

James812
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Need a Co-Host in Manchester?

Hey everyone,

Just recently gotten back into the swing of things here in beautiful Manchester. I am based super central, in the Northern Quarter, and look after two properties currently, plus my own intermittently. I am a young professional in my mid twenties who works in Relationship Management, so people are my bread and butter. I work from home mainly, so I am incredibly flexible with time. I try my best to offer a personalised agreement to every guest I meet, to suit their needs. I am happy to spend 20 minutes giving them a proper locals guide if thats what they want, or happy to drop keys, check in and get out. The personal experience is something I feel adds to a guests time, as someone who has travelled all over the world.

I personally meet every guest with keys to check in, no keysafes or lockboxes. I take care of the cleaning with my on call 24/7 cleaner, and I look after laundry. I am happy to take 100% control of your listings, from dealing with inquiries to check in and check out to cleaning and bedding. I am happy to either skype, facetime, or meet for a coffee central, and im confident that after a few minutes chat, you will understand why people are my forte. My rates are incredibly reasonable and I am super upfront about them. No hidden fees. No penalties. No extortionate percentage rates. Discounts for multiple properties. Drop me a message so we can chat.

Thanks!

James

5 Replies 5
Kirti4
Level 2

Hi James!

Hope youre well! We are looking for a co-host here in Manchester for our small apartment in the city centre. We already have a listing going with excellent ratings and were looking to have someone help us out on the occassions when we are away or not able to do the changeover ourselves (my wife Hiloni does most of it). Would you be able to drop us a line on ** and we could get in touch. 

Many thanks

Kirti

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

James812
Level 2

Kirti, popped you an email yesterday as I didn't see this message until now!

Ben534
Level 1

Hi James,

please email me to discuss

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

regards

Ian467
Level 2
Bern, Switzerland

Hi James, later this year, I will be remotely renting a property in Central Manchester. Please let me know how I can directly contact you. 

Thanks

Neil395
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi James, I have a place near Salford Quays and am reviewing hosting options.. are you still running this? Would be interested in discussing further.

Thanks