Need a Co-host in Miami-Dade County? I'm available here to co-host for you!

Fabiane15
Level 2
Miami, FL

Need a Co-host in Miami-Dade County? I'm available here to co-host for you!

Hello!  I'm looking to assist with co-hosting properties in the Miami-Dade County areas. Feel free to contact me at fabivalduga@gmail.com. I'm a Brazilian, currently residing in Miami, i speak Portuguese, English and Spanish.

I’ve been co-hostess for almost a year for a Townhouse in South Beach (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20566256?s=51) while the Host is out of the country. I can handle everything for you – the preparation, listing your property on AirBnB, guest communications and bookings, 24hr check­-in, cleaning, maintenance, restocking and more. I will look after everything from cleaning to reviewing guests. Let me know if you’re interested. I can take the responsibilities from you all the time or just when you are out of town. This is a great way to turn your house into a positively geared property!!!

It is simple to run an Airbnb but takes work and commitment to make sure your guests get the service they need.

I'm organized, reliable, discreet, like clean spaces, love animals and plants, movies, beach, people...and a bit of a perfectionist! 🙂

Contact me for more information. I'm ready to help you with your property!

0 Replies 0