I totally agree there are many reasons to send attachment files.
- police registration forms
- community registration forms
- insurance forms
- directions with photos and maps
- specific instructions with pictograms to capture attention (people don't read sentences or paragraphs anymore).
In my experience:
- people do not read long texts
- people do not get the airbnb coded emails, most times they wind up in Spam
- attachments do not always come through intact on airbnb coded emails
- the poor communicators don't even respond to airbnb messages, let alone going to dropbox or google drive and downloading something that's just too much
- if you put a url to your website pdf file house rules stored outside the system airbnb will hide it
=> Hosts need a way of sending attachments to guests for many valid reasons
==> Not offering this possibility forces us to contact guests outside of the system.