Needing full time co host in boston

Cindy466
Level 1
Boston, MA

Needing full time co host in boston

Hello

I'm in Boston with multiple units located all in one building. Looking for co host on full time basis, possibly move to living in the same building as super as well. Task including message with guest, set up cleaning schedule for cleaner, inspection of the room after cleaner finishes. 

Need someone outgoing, with some experience with airbnb hosting during the past. 

11 Replies 11

Cindy,

i May be interested    What part of Boston are you in?

BillB

Brian1663
Level 3
New York, NY

Please contact me if you are still looking to fill this position.

Cheers, Brian

Olivia385
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey @Cindy466 I left you a message, please get back to me when you can. Would love to help 🙂

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Cindy466  why not contact your local Boston host group and ask hosts there for recommendations about co-hosts that they have used which they can recommend.

Thank you for the reply, i actually don't know the local Boston Host Group, i searched social media like facebook etc but did not find much. is there a place i should look for?

Ivan97
Level 2
Boston, MA

Thanks for your support 

I look for Co host full time or part time thanks again 

Julissa13
Level 1
Worcester, MA

Hello Cindy, I am interested in the position if you can please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you

Ashley1066
Level 1
Boston, MA

Hi Cindy! I would love to apply for this position. Please let me know if you are still looking.

Hi Cindy if you’re still looking to fill this role please let me know because I’m interested.

Nghia12
Level 2
Boca Raton, FL

Hello,

I have a 3/2 in Avon, 02322 that need to set it up and running, I am Looking for co host to run it. 

Task including message with guest, set up cleaning schedule for cleaner, inspection of the room after cleaner finishes. 

Need someone outgoing, with some experience with airbnb hosting during the past. 

Thank you

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

service solicitation removed