New ABB Options - Pet Friendly Bathroom, Kitchen & Laundry Sleeping arrangements

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

New ABB Options - Pet Friendly Bathroom, Kitchen & Laundry Sleeping arrangements

Pet Friendly Laundry Sleeping arrangementPet Friendly Laundry Sleeping arrangementPet Friendly Bathroom for SleepingPet Friendly Bathroom for Sleeping A laugh a day, new options available to Hosts for Guest sleeping arrangements.

We can now edit our Listings to have people sleeping in our Kitchens - who hasn't fallen asleep at the table over a hard day or a few too many drinks,?

Sleeping in some laundries could be fun, especially on fresh clean linen  that a Host has just washed ready for the next Guest..especially if your a Cat or a Dog..;;;))

As for sleeping in the Bathroom, done that the odd time when i've lived in places with a bath..

Come on folks, whilst I'll share my pix of Non sleeping arrangements, how about we share our funniest photos of Precious Pet Friendly places and people sleeping in the aforementioned places..?

Be mindful other topics exist re shared spaces arrangements however I think this is really taking ABB to a new level

8 Replies 8
Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Helen427 

Never mind the pets... I'm thinking that some people might pay highly to sleep in a dog crate in the kitchen ?

You get to let them out when its convenient for you too.

🙂

Veronique271
Level 4
Tucson, AZ

THANK you for this good laugh!@Helen427

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Helen427 . Made me laugh! The software update which allows us to have our guests sleep in the kitchen is an inkling of what is to come– AirBNB Minus! Forget all those pesky IKEA bland spaces with artful vases presented "just so,"and instead, sleep within arms' reach of a spatula! No more funbling in the middle of the nigh, walking down darkened hallways when you must have a 3AM snack. The potential is endless.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

LOL @Helen427  😄

Airbnb is subtly persuading you to increase your capacity :))))

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Branka-and-Silvia0 @Susan151 @Veronique271 @Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 

it does make sense in a round about manner that ABB would be offering "sleeping arrangements" in  the kitchen, bathroom & laundry, together with the garage & outdoor areas where 'sleeping arrangements' are available as those are places that "Pet owners" are based on the balance of probabilities likely to accomodate their own Precious pets at home, if they aren't sleeping on Guests beds...

I've been unable however to get the 'edit" on those pages to load as it stays as, drum roll...

''blank white" stalling, so maybe they are now catering more readily for Guests with Dogs, cats, goats, pigs & cows and the rest of Noah's ark on the ship...

All the Best

Central to  All Home & Location, Auckland, NZ where Monarchs are welcome in my kitchen, use the mirror indoors to see how well they are groomed before sleeping outdoors in the garden 

Double Trouble Monarch caterpillars sleeping in my GardenDouble Trouble Monarch caterpillars sleeping in my GardenArchie playing in front of mirrorArchie playing in front of mirrorArchie, "Wow, Is this what I look like?'"Archie, "Wow, Is this what I look like?'"

Made me laugh.   I love the check boxes:   "Guests may share this space with me, other guests or someone else".  What an adventure, should be listed under Airbnb experiences.   And what's under the "sleeping arrangements" section: hours to choose from, head to feet arrangement, left side or right side of laundry basket, top shelf in garage?

Live a little. Try out our shoes and boxes. No charge for infants.

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Helen427 

....'sleeping arrangements' are available as those are places that "Pet owners" are based on the balance of probabilities likely to accomodate their own Precious pets at home, if they aren't sleeping on Guests beds...

On a serious note, the addition of those extra tick boxes does discriminate between the tolerant 'pet friendly' listing and lovey-dovey 'pet friendly' listing. Makes it easy for the algorythms to eek out the pet friendly places easier adding another level of differentiation.