New Guest Review extra prompts (noise, entering home, bugs, dust, floors + carpets...)

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

New Guest Review extra prompts (noise, entering home, bugs, dust, floors + carpets...)

There have been many threads on the new and detailled prompts guests have been getting for their review process.

So for all those who haven't taken an Airbnb trip themselves lately like me, there were a lot of question remarks as to how this looks from a guest perspective.

A colleague host of mine screen saved this when submitting his review as guest and shared:

First of all, these prompts appear ONLY if the guest chooses a rating less than 5 stars. Seeing it from that point I actually find the prompts a good thing, because it might make somebody re-think and then choose a 5-star rating after all.

And secondly, if they did have an issue, they wouldn't choose a 5 anyway.

So the only thing that's aggravating is that the host now sees what bothered the guest (unless guest is being dishonest of course).

So there you have it, this is what it looks like (until there's another unannounced change to this in the future...):

PromptsReviews.png

15 Replies 15
Stan-and-Maggie0
Level 1
Burlingame, CA

We had a guest check the bug option on our previously  100% 5 star property!

we freaked out called out the company we use for prevention who found ONE DEAD HOUSE FLY!

eventually the guest replied to our frantic messages to confirm that he found only a fly. He was used to living in an air conditioned high rise. So glad he didn't run in to the raccoon family or a bob cat!

he would like to return, no way!