New Website and functionality removed - Custom Settings

Toni3913
Level 2
United States

New Website and functionality removed - Custom Settings

One use to be able to manage calendars by setting custom settings - for instance Creating a "Shoulder Season" setting a 10% discount - you could then apply that to a whole group of dates - like a month or two with one click.   This functionality has been removed.  (I confirmed with AirBnB).  Why on earth would Airbnb make it more difficult to manage listings.

They don't even have anywhere that says that functionality has been turned off.

All of the help articles are using steps from the old website so they don't work.

I don't remember seeing a email explaining all the changes they made and what functionality was removed.

I also would like the time between bookings be more flexible than one day.  The cleaning person I have can't always come on certain days.

Airbnb - please bring the functionality back, update your help articles, and make it easier to get to the contact us button and to a live person.

1 Reply 1
Sami459
Level 3
Denver, CO

Yes, this is awful, I relied heavily on that functionality.

Also - It seems like I can no longer view the entire month on the screen at one time and now I have to click forwards and backwards 1 week to the next in order to view earlier or later time periods in the month. 

It doesn't make sense that I can no longer have a monthly view, please change it back! Why limit us to this weekly view with the majority of the screen showing white space?