New dashboard

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

New dashboard

I am not impressed by the new dashboard for hosts (on the website). Is it just me ?.

It was suddenly there (i have not seen an announcement) a few weeks ago.

It is cluttered with a graph and some information you normally look for in section "performance".

Inquiries you are finished with, can not be removed.

And it loads very slow...

BTW Maybe it is tested in this part of the world, and some of you are still on the "old" version. ?

Best regards,

Emiel

7 Replies 7
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Emiel1  Yes, I agree that the new dashboard is a "no."

I try not to be that person who hates any interface change, but I have had this new dashboard for a couple of months and haven't really cottoned to it yet.

I feel that shoving the last 30 days of performance down hosts' throats is one of the ways they try to pressure everyone into offering flexible cancellation, longer stays, and lower prices.

Luckily I'm impervious to this kind of pressure but there are some gentler souls out there who are not.

I believe most hosts would like to see the earnings here.  And I know I'm not the only one who would prefer to review the future than the past.

Emiel1
Level 10

@Ann72 

OK, thanks for sharing your opinion ! Did not see much postings here yet about the new dashboard, so probably most people are content with it. BTW The earnings (for current month) are at the top-left of the screen.

@Emiel1  Thanks, yes, I know where those earnings are but I like a bigger picture.  I usually know exactly where I stand in the month we're in.  I want to be able to look ahead because I get advance bookings.  Fourth of July weekend at all three places is booked in January.  I would like to look at August when I'm in March.  Etc.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Emiel1 @Ann72 I think its rather good and improving all the time. For instance the number of views has returned albeit in numbers per month rather than the original per day but lets hope they improve further in the future.

The last 30 days can be changed to, for instance, next 180 days so is quite useful

Emiel1
Level 10

@Mike-And-Jane0 

I wondered: are we both having same dashboard layout?

Capture of my screen (some private information removed):

Screenshot_2020-08-29 Vacation Rentals, Homes, Experiences Places - Airbnb.1.jpg

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Emiel1 Yes - I guess its only when you go into the performance tab you get to choose the time period to look over

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Emiel1  I hate it, think it's just awful. Can't find anything I need anymore and most of the stuff on there is useless to me. 

Another case of Airbnb mucking around with something that was just fine the way it was, while ignoring fixing all their glitches that are driving hosts crazy.