New filter for electric vehicle charging point

Ashley356
Level 2
Liepāja, Latvia

New filter for electric vehicle charging point

Does anyone know why there is no Filter for accommodation with Electric Vehicle charging facilities, like on Booking.com?

*[Post moved to create new topic – title updated]

7 Replies 7
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ashley356,

Lovely to meet you. Great question.

I hope you don't mind, I came across your question in the Host Q&A discussion thread. As the question submission date has closed now, for this session, I have moved your question and made it into a new topic here in the Hosting board. This way we can continue the conversation and get more thoughts on this from other hosts. 

We also have a few other green topics here in the Community Center, you might like to take a look at. One of my favourites at the moment is regarding Plastic Bottles. 🙂

Please also keep an eye out for the next Q&A submission period. 

Thanks,

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Andrew157
Level 10
Windermere, United Kingdom

@Lizzie

How do hosts know the answer to the question about the airbnb software?

The topic should be in Q+As for Airbnb to answer or host voice as an issue to vote on.

Has host voice disappeared 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Andrew157,

Brian and the team will be answering some of the most popular questions, submitted earlier in the month by hosts, during the live Host Q&A event later on today (June 27th). We will be recording this and it will be available to watch directly after the event finishes, for those of you who aren't able to watch it live.

In order to make it easier for your voices to be heard and improve the whole process of getting responses to such a variety of questions and ideas being shared, we have evolved Host Voice with our quarterly Host Q&A. This means the Host Q&As have also changes slightly and hopefully you were able to submit your questions/ideas here in the CC, earlier in June. 

I hope you find the Host Q&A useful and it will be great to hear your thoughts, feel free to share them here

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

David4262
Level 1
Winnipeg, Canada

Any update on adding the amenity of an electric vehicle charging point

David3987
Level 2
Oakland, CA

I would like to add vehicle charging as an amenity in my listing - how do I do this?

Matt721
Level 1
Oakland, CA

I'm looking for a place for a trip, and since it adds significant value to my trip, I'm looking for a place that has any kind of EV accommodation - be it a dryer outlet or a proper charging station. I was surprised to find that it's not a filter I can search by, and may instead need to do some wishy-washy text-based search to try and find it. (update: I tried, and there are no results for "ev charging" anywhere in the LA area. Nice. Just straight up, "No results")

So far, this thread has consisted of nothing but bureaucratic paper shuffling discussion, but not really any actual discussion on the matter at hand. Can there be some progress towards letting guests and hosts align with EV charging filters?

Here is the filter for accommodation with EV charger https://airbnbase.com/ev-charger/