New host !

Lin57
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

New host !

Hello everyone, I’m a new host and I’m very happy when join in this big family :)). Welcome to my hometown - Beautiful Viet Nam !

6 Replies 6
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A warm welcome to you @Lin57. Welcome to the wonderful world of Airbnb hosting. 🙂 

I wish you well with your first guest and if you explore the Community Center, you will find a huge amount of useful information and tips.

Feel free to start a new conversation with any questions if you can't find what you are looking for. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lin57
Level 2

Thank you so much, I’m already to welcome the first customer but my listing only have a few view 😞

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Well hello @Lin57. Welcome! 

Call me curious, but your profile states you are from Hanoi, so I went to look at your profile expecting a listing in or around Hanoi..... but your six listings are all in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh?

🙂

Cathie

Lin57
Level 2

Hello Cathie, I was born in Hanoi, stay at Hanoi 27 years. I have just come to HCM city 4 months ago and start a host 1 month :))))

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

I was interested, as I regularly visit Hanoi!  🙂

Lin57
Level 2

Hanoi is very peaceful, I miss my hometown and my family so much. But now I must go too far to work and don’t know when I can comeback 😞