New reservations are only going to my co-host

Michael1186
Level 4
Redmond, WA

New reservations are only going to my co-host

Since at least Monday (12/17), all new reservations for my property (we have three listings) are only going to my co-host. I can see the reservations on the calendar and that's it. They don't show up in Dashboard, Messages, Transactions, or anywhere else. Airbnb has just told me that they forwarded this to their tech department, but it's been 5 days now with no update. Anyone else running into this?

18 Replies 18
Kerstin105
Level 2
Massachusetts, United States

it happened exactly the same way with me.

apparently if your co-host enters a payment method the money will be released. When I meet up with my co-host/property manager I will help her enter my account details into her airbnb payment method and hope like that the money is released.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Michael1186@Kerstin105@José308@Marjorie67@Jason239@Ricardo85@Branka-and-Silvia0@Lynn292@Marjorie67@Denis287@Jason239,

Thanks for this conversation here and highlighting what you are experiencing. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here.

I have good news, Airbnb has now fixed the issue (apologies for the delay!). For those of you referring to payouts, for the impacted hosts, they are on their way. All affected hosts will also receive an email shortly with more details.

I hope this helps and please do keep me posted.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Its happening again...

Jacob395
Level 1
Auburn, AL

Yes this is happening to me, started a few days ago...