New to Professional Hosting tools?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

New to Professional Hosting tools?

Stephanie_0-1615298399137.jpeg

Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide a bit more information on Pro Tools, for those of you who are not yet familiar with how they work. 

What are Pro Tools?

You might have seen this article in the Help Center, which gives a brief overview. To give you a bit more background, Pro Tools were originally created for hosts who manage a few properties at one time, but today every host can use them, even if you manage a private room/one property. Pro Tools consist of extra features that help to make the hosting process more efficient, and to give useful insights on your listing. 

Examples of some of the options the Pro Tools offer include the ability to collect an occupancy tax as part of the fee that guests pay, or to create custom pricing and availability rules on certain dates (in order to increase the prices over your high season or offer discounted rates in quieter times, for example). 

How do I access them?

All hosts have the option to use Pro Tools if they would like - you can turn them on or off via your account settings.

How can I give feedback or suggest new features?

The team are always working to change and improve the tools available to you, so if you want to know what the latest updates are then check out our dedicated Pro Tools board. We regularly share ‘change logs’, which are topics where we list the latest changes, so please reply and let us know what you think. 

It would be great to hear from you on what your experience of Pro Tools is so far.

Do you use Pro Tools already? How have you used these tools to help your hosting experience?

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

18 Replies 18
Elisabeth-and-Eric0
Level 2
North Branch, NY

Is there a tutorial video available that goes through all the pro tool features?

Thanks so much!

Rachel13
Level 6
Morzine, France

Hi, I am having difficulty with Multicalendar since a few days ago. When I load up Multicalendar, I can scroll across horizontally to get the forthcoming weeks / months, but when I want to scroll down all my listings (I have 20 active) . the scroll function does nothing. Hence, I can only see Multicalendar for about 10 of my listings. Previously this worked fine - then about a week ago I found that Multicalendar was displaying strangely, so I did a Chrome update, rebooted, and the strange display went away but now I am getting this malfunction. Please help as I am lost wothout Multicalendar!