New to hosting -- looking for recommendations for a full-service property manager for Wheaton IL (suburb of Chicago)?

Noah138
Level 1
Chicago, IL

New to hosting -- looking for recommendations for a full-service property manager for Wheaton IL (suburb of Chicago)?

Hey you cool cats and kittens! I'm new to AirBnB hosting and I could really use help getting the names of some excellent, customer-focused, full-service property managers who can handle my property in Wheaton. From marketing/staging, booking, customer interactions, turnover services, to receivables/payables -- I'm looking for a turnkey solution. Any recommendations you can provide would be awesome!

Thanks,

Noah

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting on the Chicago host group @Noah138 

I have not, but I'm new to the forum so I'll check it out. Thank you @Helen3!

@Inna22

I think I read on another thread that you are co-hosting/managing now? Just tagging you in case this is something you might be interested in. 

Penelope

@Super47 thank you for thinking of me, but it is the same property, I just had to change from host to co host per new Chicago regulations. I do not do it for others

You're welcome @Inna22. Ah, I see - I didn't realise that was the case! Glad to hear you found a way to still keep hosting with the new regs though 👍

Penelope