Newbie advice on multiple listing

Newbie advice on multiple listing

Hello,

I recently purchased a property with an old rooming house (10 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, full height attic) and 18 separate cottages (each approximately 350 square feet (2 small bedrooms, bathroom, common area.

I would love to airbnb the entire place.  I understand I can create a separate listing for each cottage, and maybe each bedroom in the house, but I was hoping to hear from more experienced hosts on how to best configure this.

I have a cleaning and laundry service that can take care of that aspect, and I was thinking about putting in Internet-connected keypad locks to email each visitor a unique code for their stay.

I also have to convince the town to allow me to do this and was hoping there was already in existance a write-up presentation for this type of endeavor.

Any suggestions, advice, pointers, clues would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Joseph

4 Replies 4

where are you at? Laws are different.

Sullivan County, NY

How about a slightly different request:

Does anyone have a business plan for a multi-family airbnb that they would share so that I can use it a starting point to write my own so I can get town approval?

Thank you!

John5958
Level 2
Lake Grove, NY

@Joseph514  hey im looking to buy property in sullivan county to do the same thing! Did you ever figure this out ?