Nick: I'll be away from the CC 1st - 6th April

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Nick: I'll be away from the CC 1st - 6th April

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 16.31.35.png

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know I'll be off for starting tomorrow and coming back next Wednesday, April 7th.

Not an April fools' I'm afraid 😀

My superhero colleagues @Quincy  and @Stephanie will be here, though, so you are in excellent hands. Please give them a shout if there's anything you might need.

I hope you'll have a great week and I'll see you soon!

Thanks
Nick

7 Replies 7
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Nick 

Missed you on April Fools’ 😏

FA33AF55-5741-460A-92E1-FC32615640F2.jpeg

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Enjoy your holiday @Nick🏝

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Have a fun and relaxing week @Nick 

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Have a wonderful break @Nick .... and thanks for all that you do. Would love to see some photos on your return if its a nice time away !

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

thanks everyone! I didn't go anywhere @Mary996 for obvious reasons but it was still nice as the sun was out and I could spend most day out of the house. Coffee, book, grass, food and by the water, what's not to love?! 😁

IMG_3591.jpgIMG_3592.jpg

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Wow fantastic @Nick ... and you can see the London Eye from your place?

Welcome back. 

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Nick you chose a picture with a book. What did you read while away? or was that wishful thinking to read while on vacation? I always think I would read far more than I actually do