No more View Multi-Calendar.

Ben529
Level 5
Guadalajara, Mexico

No more View Multi-Calendar.

Starting today, those with 6 listings or less don't have anymore access to the View Multi-Calendar.

What do you think of the lost of that essential and usefull tool?

100 Replies 100

It’s now only a week away from 2022 and still no multi calendar view in the Airbnb App. Really Airbnb?   I did find a work around (hack) for the under six listing to get us the “Professional Hosting Tools” which allows for viewing the Multi-Calendar view from the Airbnb web site on a PC plus other features. But not for the Airbnb app. 

Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Ben529 I wondered where it had gone! Really annoying to have lost it. I found it extremely useful for ensuring I had sent information to everyone. Now I will have to trawl through each calendar individually looking for bookings. Everything Airbnb seem to do with their website is a step backwards.

ANNOYING. You have the right word. A great lost of time.

I wish they will listen to us.

ANNOYING.  CS told me to send a feedback to Airbnb about this.  

I agree.  You put it well.  I want the multi-calendar feature back for my 3 listing site!

All hosts go to feedback and ask for the return of the multi-calendar link. https://air.tl/Jx8D5lk5

Sorry wrong link

Sure. Airbnb listens! You might as well click your heels, or say a little prayer... on a more serious note, there are a few 3rd parties that will manage your calendar. Open YouTube and search for “Airbnb Calendar”. Those apps will also allow you to manage your listings across a few platforms like booking.com and the likes. Good for avoiding conflicts. Must have for Hosts with more than 10 listings IMO

The link you provided appears to have stopped working - AIRBNB shut it down as too many complaints? I lost my multi-calendar yesterday (May 20th. 2019) Did you get yours back?

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

I still see it...

How many listing do you have?

Gillian19
Level 10
St Leonards, Australia

@Ben529@Lisa723 It could be something they are phasing out by region and it hasn't got to Lisa yet, and possible won't if enough people complain first

I have 4 listings too and it's gone! I really liked it and suddenly it's gone without warning. Not cool!