No-one can book on my listing - it keeps saying my dates are unavailable even though they aren't

Peter770
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

No-one can book on my listing - it keeps saying my dates are unavailable even though they aren't

This is really frustrating, I've created a new listing, however, it seems that no-one can make any bookings - even though the dates are available and I have placed no restrictions on people trying to book. The message that people are receiving when trying to book out dates is that 'unfortunately that listing is no longer available for your selected dates' - which is not true! Very frustrating - would really appreciate it if someone could help me sort this out asap. Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Peter770 ,

Something is wrong with your listing, the booking form does not calculate a price when entering the dates.

You can check this yourself on your listing. Maybe check your settings if everything is setup OK.

Otherwise contact Airbnb, read more (phonenr UK also included):

Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]

best regards, Emiel

Peter770
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for your help Emiel, I called the helpline and they sorted it out for me (on my wife’s account). Anyway, that was thanks to you because I could not find the contact number for the life of me! Much appreciated!! 

Pete 

@Peter770 what was the outcome of this? I am having the same issue. I just set up the account today. Anything I can do without having to contact Airbnb?