Not being able to see my monthly earning totals for over 3 months and airbnb has done nothing

Patrick1244
Level 1
Joshua Tree, CA

Not being able to see my monthly earning totals for over 3 months and airbnb has done nothing

I haven't been able to access my monthly earning totals for 3 months.  Each time I try to, I get a 503 error.  I've been working with airbnb for over a month about fixing it, and nothing has happened besides them emailing me my monthly totals each day.  For a multibillion dollar company to not be able to fix their own website, which their entire company is dependent upon, is absolutely mind blowing to me.  Is anyone else having this problem, and if so, have you found any solutions to it?

14 Replies 14

Yes, I have the same problem since April. I opened a support ticket. They sent me some notes about clearing the browser data. I told them that was not the problem because it happens in all browsers and phone apps. They said they will send it to technical support.

we also have the same problem and they do not give any solution and don’t answer my messages. Can’t download the csv files, i need it for accounting, we are a company with multiple listings, it’s getting problematic now

so far i can download the CVS files and so at least i have that. (knock on wood) not sure how you'd be able to function w/o this. Sorry. 😞 - @Nadine244

Same problem, which is a major problem for calculating  payouts to other owners who's properties we are managing.  Also makes planning impossible not knowing what the coming months hold income wise.  I too have contacts Airbnb multiple times with no solution only a promise that their tech team is taking care of it.  Come on Airbnb, get it together.  

Nadine244
Level 1
Ashland, OR

I am having exactly the same problem.  I can go to the performance tab but when i try to see earnings, can't get any info.  i have been talking to airbnb but they are not helping me. 😞 I am sorry that i do not have a suggestion.  This is why i am on here. Trying to find out how to fix this problem.  I have 5 airbnbs and need to see projected income for year, income paid and income pending/coming.  bummers! - Nadine

Patty95
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Came here looking for solutions as well 

Robert1584
Level 1
Ridgecrest, CA

Same issue here, has been this way for weeks. It took them months to fix the login issue. Hopefully there are no other surprise failures after this one is fixed. 

Brian---Connie0
Level 2
Moncton, Canada

The issue is the same for me still

Irina216
Level 2
Sevierville, TN

I had the same problem for the last 3 months. Today I found the way that works for me. So, if I click on Performance and then on Earnings it doesn't work but if I first click on Opportunities and then on Earnings it does work. I tried it on 2 diffrent computers and it works. I hope it helps.

Aor1
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Same here. This is frustrating.

I usually view it as the whole picture of my revenue by comparing revenue in all months by graph. Now I cannot see the current month with its expected revenue and this is different from expected payment in transactions.Support capture screen shots of the payout transaction but I do not want that. I want my green bar graph. Now it's been too long/I want it back.

Grey0
Level 1
Phuket, Thailand

Have not been able to see the historical or future monthly earnings for the last 2 weeks.

Anyone else ?

Joseph1338
Level 2
Falls Church, VA

Same problem... come'on airbnb! you have no problem taking your share of my earnings $$$ ... fix the website NOW! 

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

I've been having this problem for over a year. During tax time I have to contact CS and they send me a blurry screenshot so I have the info for my records/tax purposes. Real professional.

Jarred9
Level 2
Oklahoma City, OK

How is this still an issue?  Not okay