Official Houston Airbnb Hosts Group

David289
Level 1
Pearland, TX

Official Houston Airbnb Hosts Group

How do I find this discussion group who has a working link?

10 Replies 10

Hi David,

I received a welcome to the Houston Group, but I can't find the group either.  The host says to email with questions, but there's no email address.

By the way, I'm close by you, in Manvel.  And....any suggestions for house cleaners??  🙂

Leigh Ann

Leigh Ann,

We just joined Air BNB, if you are still looking for house cleaners please let me know.  We do clean houses.  Where in Manvel is your Air BNB house?  

Lito and Maria Glenda

Cynthia40
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hi I'm Cynthia and I interested in joining in the Houston group
Paul297
Level 1
Houston, TX

Is subscribing to this thread sufficient, or are there additional steps for joining the group?

Daniel361
Level 1
Houston, TX

How do I ask to join this group? 

Hi All,

Since the OP doesn't seem to be responding to this thread any more, I went ahead and created a Facebook group for us.

Houston Airbnb Hosts' Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/254318331637937

I'll keep it open to the public for now, but it's likely well want to lock it down a bit once there is a critical mass.

Thanks,

Paul

Jesse19
Level 1
Humble, TX

Hello Houston Hosts!

Just checking Airbnb Houston market....is anybody experience slow month right now.  Last month was very busy for us.  Almost entire month of March was booked by different guests(very good month)....I have had 3 inquiries for April which I was very sure were going to be confirmed..then ended up opting out.  I rarely see that!  😕   Normally I get confirmation for the most part but when original inquiry does not confirm usually end up getting another inquire booking space, etc.   So far I have no bookings and it is mid April already approaching Easter weekend. This will be the first time that Easter weekend does not get booked for us! ...  Is anybody else experiencing same thing?  Slow down?  Anybody booked for the entire month?  Do you try something different for booking?  Is there a new competitor out there that is taking away business??? Anybody knows something that we may not be aware of with Houston market for hosting?  Possible restrictions affecting travel plans for guests??  Any info from other hosts would be great to make any possible adjustment moving forward!  I appreciate your responses if you tried something or know of something!

Thanks

Jesse 

Hi Jesse,

We're having a slightly slower month than March, but still very solid. Part of the issue is that we are getting a lot of one-nighters. That blocks out the following day on the calendar automatically for clean-up, but that can add up to a lot of blocked dates. So, I occasionally go in and unblock the buffer dates when I'm sure I'll have ample time to prep the room in between guests. Hope this helps.

Paul

Britt34
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hello I just moved back to Houston from Dallas where I was a Airbnb host for a uptown apartment. I have relocated back to Houston. I am looking for complexes that allow Airbnb. Any suggestions ?

Jim1330
Level 1
Houston, TX

looking tooutsource towbhome in Montrose on air bnb any interest?