One Bedroom Downtown Calgary, Alberta - I am looking for a co-host

Carmen398
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

One Bedroom Downtown Calgary, Alberta - I am looking for a co-host

Dear all,

I live in Vancouver and visit Calgary once a while. I have a one year old one bedroom condo in Downtown Calgary and looking for someone to do a co-host for me. If you are in Calgary and are interested and experieced in this business, please contact me. Thank you!

5 Replies 5
Ganna3
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Hi Carmen,

My name is Ganna, I live in Calgary, and have extended experience with Airbnb hosting. I have a superhost status, and really enjoy this community. I have time to help you with your property, please let me know what type of help you are looking for. Hope to heare from you. All the best. Ganna

Hi Ganna,

I will renting my entire place ( 212 Silverado Blvd SW) from September 2019 to February 2020 & need someone to clean the place after every checkout. Change bedsheets, shovel snow. Can you help & what is your fee? 

Thanks, 

Lata *sensitive information hidden*

Hi are you willing to be a co-host for an independent house in Calgary in NW near Central street?

Maksym6
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Hi Carmen, I have years of experience with hosting Airbnbs here in Calgary, as well as Edmonton. We would love to check out your property and provide hosting help - along with an in house cleaning service! You can check out our website and give us a call to talk further! The website is [link hidden]

William157
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Hi Carmen.. I can definitely help co-hosting your property.. I can provide references from my two friends and I currently helping.. I will take care of everything for you ..