One-off meet and greet service?

Rosie118
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

One-off meet and greet service?

Hi, I was wondering does anyone know of any companies that offer a one-off meet and greet service? All companies I’ve found online that offer a meet and greet service will not do a one-off and require you to commit to a certain number of times a month you’ll use their service. Many thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rosie118  I hope you are well.

You won't find a company who will offer a one time meet and greet, it just wouldn't make financial or logistical sense for them.

Could you reach out to some local hosts in your area to see if they could help you if it's a one off? (Local facebook group, or contact some hosts by doing a search as a guest, put an advert on AirTasker etc)

Or a local friend/family member or even your cleaner?

Otherwise maybe think about a lockbox that you can secure somewhere outside the house so guests could let themselves in.

I use one when I am not around, and attach it to a discreet pipe where it can't be seen easily, and I give guests detailed instructions and pictures to find it!

Rosie118
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi @Paul1255, thank you very much for your reply and for all those great suggestions. I’ve posted on AirTasker - I would never have thought of that so thank you! The lock box is a great idea but unfortunately won’t be possible for me as the property is a flat and so I won’t be allowed to put it on the outside of the building, and unfortunately you need a key not a code to get into the building. Thanks again!

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You're welcome @Rosie118 ! AirTasker is great for those little things. Hopefully you get some decent replies 🙂