One positive sentance

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

One positive sentance

1_srwrdgLdf4-lzTlvrBVU_g.jpeg

Ok everyone, there is much to be sad, unhappy and mad about, this thread is not about that.  This is one sentence about something you saw or happened that was positive today.  Who knows, if it catches on, it could surpass the negative effects of other things that I wont mention without a shot or bailout, Good luck, heres my first contribution to the thread-

We are just coming out of winter grip on the first day of spring and this morning I heard frogs peeping down on our pond! 

86 Replies 86
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

WOW @Melodie-And-John0 breathtaking views!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hi @Stephanie , its a view to die for (or live for as it should be), Bearpath Lodging is 9 acres of lovely with a view of 10,000 acres of heaven.  Luckily they cant tax a view or we would be in trouble!   John 

Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Melodie-And-John0 @Christine1 @Cathie19 @Jody79 @Jody79 @Katrina79 

It's a peerless day here and pets all over the world are so happy to have extra love and attention.

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Lizzie Although I don't know most of the hosts on the CC I've been praying that each of you will be shielded, protected and find joy in your day. ♥️♥️♥️

@Melodie-And-John0 

When I woke yesterday, I stood and stared out the big window, and way back there in the far yard along the old fence were blooming the first yellow forsythias of the year, and in the middle distance the white apricot blossoms had just bloomed right on time: spring is here. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Melodie-And-John0 

Please permit me to this time adhere to your initial request John!

'To get the best out of life just remember,  things come and go....... but memories are forever'!

Cheers........Rob

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

89977917_10163101778755548_3519531772708651008_n.jpg

@Melodie-And-John0 

Nearly 3 weeks in isolation and the cat hasn't murdered me... yet.

-----

@Stephanie, is that your new pet cat?

What's his (?) name?

That photo reminds me of one I've got of Zara at our friend's place in an empty home delivery food box 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

She's not new, she's 9! She and Brandon used to tolerate each other with the best of them @Helen427 

Her name is Ichigo (Japanese for strawberry) - she's not ginger, she's strawberry blonde!! HAHA!

-----

that's hilarious @Stephanie , you and your strawberries!!

Did you name her by chance???

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

But of course @Helen427 ! She was also the first born - Ichi also means 1 or first born. 

The weirdest thing she's every eaten is a mince pie. Will have to try her on strawberries but I'm doubtful...

-----

Im sorry @Stephanie but shipping kitties is strictly forbidden, unless you buy the extra tax stamps!   Our pup Matty hasnt figured out that everyday is Saturday yet for the next month or so, she's pretty low key anyways, just loves a Little pat on the noggin  and she's back in her guard/ rest mode, ready to great on a moments notice...  Thanks for posting that Stephanie, stay well, John

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh I would love to see a snap of Matty @Melodie-And-John0 ! I'm a big fan of dogs with human names hahaha. I saw a wonderful news report recently that there has been in an increase in vet cases of dogs.... having sprained their tails from wagging so much at their owners being home!

Stay safe,

Stephanie

-----

@Stephanie IMG_0669.jpg

This is Matty in her favorite spot by the pellet stove, she's a 7 yo rescue pup we've  loved for about 5 years

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

How about an uplifting video?  Nothings gross or inappropriate, this ones one of the funniest ever, I promise you will laugh, if you dont, better get someone to check your pulse, Stay well, John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bwLxHm9GB0