One positive sentance

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

One positive sentance

1_srwrdgLdf4-lzTlvrBVU_g.jpeg

Ok everyone, there is much to be sad, unhappy and mad about, this thread is not about that.  This is one sentence about something you saw or happened that was positive today.  Who knows, if it catches on, it could surpass the negative effects of other things that I wont mention without a shot or bailout, Good luck, heres my first contribution to the thread-

We are just coming out of winter grip on the first day of spring and this morning I heard frogs peeping down on our pond! 

86 Replies 86
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Melodie-And-John0  So much to be positive about as we shelter in place for the greater good.

I have seasonal listings in Maine and have never, in 6 years, had a single booking in March.  Yet earlier this week I got a couple fleeing Boston, and today they extended for two weeks.  They are lovely and I'm thrilled they're in a safe place, because she has chronic respiratory issues and needs to be super careful.  We're all happy!

@Ann72 , that's excellent news!  

Jody79
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Great thread!  Love reading everyone's positive posts!

I saw my first robin yesterday!  For me, seeing a robin is the first sign of Spring.  They also remind me of my grandmother (I called her grams) whom I had a really special relationship with.  We used to look out for the first robin of the season.  The first one of us to see one would immediately call the other.  Grams almost always saw the first one. 

@Jody79 , awesome sighting , just don't keep them all in Chicago, let a few continue up towards us!

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

I picked a bag of wild garlic, whilst playing in the stream with Ben Collie, in the little wood, a 3 minute walk  from my cottage.

I’ve secured a two month stay in one of my places! I’ve been able to stay at home away from my grocery store job with my children.  I’ve been able to laugh, sing, dance, cook big batches of meals to freeze, bake cookies and enjoy games with my kids. We are socially distancing and enjoying the break from our usually bustling schedule. Sorry too many positives to fit in one sentence! 

@Katrina79 Can never have too many positives! 🙂

@Jody79 , so true.

@Helen350 ,  now you dont have to worry about those pesky vampires!  Stay well, John

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

wild garlic, top right, bottom right.wild garlic, top right, bottom right.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Naughty collie, gotta get those paws yet in the stream! Blurred tail because of wagging ❤️  Thanks for sharing @Helen350 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Melodie-And-John0@Jody79 , @Katrina79 , @Helen350 , @Lizzie , @Robin4 , @Linda108@Sarah977 , @Huma0 , @Jessica-and-Henry0  @Helen427 .

Getting a day with “grandies” is always a good day, even if this photo was taken a week ago B8C90A61-B393-41B8-A4F6-2B823E8A2B26.jpegto send to their mum and dad...... :).

@Cathie19 , sounds perfect actually, John

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

Adding to one positive sentence, a positive photograph and a sentence!

IMG_0656.jpg

The snow free view off my deck this morning.  Stay well, JR

IMG_0667.jpg

What a difference a day makes, my frogs are not going to appreciate this!