One positive sentance

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

One positive sentance

1_srwrdgLdf4-lzTlvrBVU_g.jpeg

Ok everyone, there is much to be sad, unhappy and mad about, this thread is not about that.  This is one sentence about something you saw or happened that was positive today.  Who knows, if it catches on, it could surpass the negative effects of other things that I wont mention without a shot or bailout, Good luck, heres my first contribution to the thread-

We are just coming out of winter grip on the first day of spring and this morning I heard frogs peeping down on our pond! 

86 Replies 86
Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

My first Robin Of the year!gotta look for it but at the end of the walk is the first Robin Ive seen this year!gotta look for it but at the end of the walk is the first Robin Ive seen this year!

Jady2
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Still Snowing here in Canada.... and every morning my neighbor (3 doors down) gets out his snow blower and clears all our walkways AND driveways.  His wife is battling brain cancer and with everything going on in his world he is still out their every morning.  Thanks Dwayne!!

Oh My @Jady2 , my wife swears New York has 6 months of winter, I suspect yours is a bit  closer to that if your still blowing snow!  What a great neighbor to have, I pray his wife will overcome her Cancer.  Stay well, JR

Cherry blossoms are in full bloom.... here in Korea. These photos were taken today when I was out for a quick stop at the grocery after work, on my way home.  

Thought it would be nice to share 🙂 

KakaoTalk_20200403_014103061_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20200403_014103061_03.jpg

@Jessica-and-Henry0 , thats beautiful!   So nice to see the blooms, thank you for sharing them.  Stay well, JR

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

Here come the daffodils!!!!!!  Common Spring, we can't wait!!!!!!IMG_0713.jpg

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

PoppyPoppyPoppyPoppypoppy plus a bugpoppy plus a bugThis will be a monarch butterfly soon, they love milkweedThis will be a monarch butterfly soon, they love milkweedSome of the pretties growing in our garden! Thanks for sharing everyone! 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Clara116  Beautiful.

Our Monarchs have been scarce this summer, maybe they have all flown to your delightful garden.

I have got some hidden in my garden awaiting to come out and missing one that recently shredded it's coat -.have you seen them do that and then fatten up more?

I  think it's because they get too hot..

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Melodie-And-John0 and @Clara116 lovely photos. Spring has certainly arrived here in the UK,  over the past few weeks the weather has been glorious. If this was a normal Easter period, it would be a beautiful one for sure. We are expecting 24 degrees c here today (about 75f). Which is pretty tropical for us! : )

The daffodils are out and the buds are starting to come out on the trees, I keep on thinking that nature is really enjoying the peace and quiet at this time. I even saw a colourful woodpecker at the weekend, which I've never seen in London. 

My positive thing from yesterday happened in the evening. At the moment, in the UK we are allowed out of the house to do one piece of exercise per day and so last night I was out walking and near my home is a little island in the river. On the island, there was a couple in their garden very much enjoying themselves, they has some good music playing, they had a bottle of wine and they were dancing–they looked like they were so enjoying themselves . When they finished the few people who were nearby all clapped them. Small things,  but it was such a nice thing to see. 

I hope you are keeping well. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie , its awesome that if this must happen, it happens when the outdoors is in the middle of being refreshed for us, hopefully we will be released out to enjoy it sooner than later! stay well, JR

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie

Did you take any photos of the Woodpecker? 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Focus on fabulous

Focus on facts

Focus on the positive future