Opportunities Tab Misinfo?

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Opportunities Tab Misinfo?

Now and again I check my "Opportunities" tab to see if there is something I can be doing better or a new category I could work on. About half the time the info is incorrect. Today I see a red notice that I need to work on my rating as it is currently listed under "you" as negative red one star. My overall rating is 4.96. A few weeks ago I had a 10% responsiveness rate according to this metric when its actually 99% (I can't figure out that one either as I am pretty sure it should be 100% but no matter.) Does anyone else have this issue? Is it just a bug? Does it really mean anything?

2 Replies 2
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Laura2592 I had something similar a day or two ago - my rating was a short red dash, plus a note that I was in danger of losing my superhost status! The dashboard had a new flash on the right below the stats, something about changes happening, can't remember.... I assumed glitch, cos my overall rating is 4.8 from Feb 2017 when I joined, & 4.9 for the last two SH assessments, i.e last 6 months! - And my 3 reviews since Jan 1 have been 5*s! - It was all back to normal a few hours later.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Laura2592  I just checked the 'Basic requirements' tab ..... Oddly, the 'Accepted reservations' is showing --%, but normal blue/green, not red. I have 3 listings; Previously you could click on individual listings; my overall rating was 4.9/4.7/4.7 - Now it appears just to be showing an aggregate score of 4.9 (the 4.9 room having around the same no. of bookings as the other two together.)

A new feature is a 'Thank You for...' to the left of each category figure, & a THREAT of de-listing if we don't keep it up!