Option for charging children

Braulio16
Level 2
Lima District, Peru

Option for charging children

I am not aware if there is a option or a way to charge for children or just a option to charge for every single guest. Sometimes I get requests for 4 adults and and more than 5 children. Children, as it is normal, are really active and this could mean more work for the hosts. I read that some hosts usually ask for the number of children before accepting a booking, but this doesn't work for me. I run my listings under the "immediately booking option". Glad to hear any suggestion and  thanks in advance. 

1 Reply 1

@Braulio16  State in your House Rules that all guests of any age must be included and paid for in the guest number. If you learn after a booking is confirmed that the head count is higher, send a booking alteration request updating the total and adjusting the fee accordingly, and make admission to the home conditional upon the guest accepting the charges.

Some hosts believe in charging a different rate for children than adults, but Airbnb doesn't have an automated pricing mechanism for that. As far as I'm concerned, every human should be paid for equally.