Orlando Hosting

Magic0
Level 1
Miami Beach, Florida, United States

Orlando Hosting

I am trying to figure out if I can host airbnb at my place in Orlando but can't seem to figure out zoning rules. All I see is my condo is located in zone 0400 which is alloted to residential condo but no info if I can do short term rental or not. Anyone knows how to figure this out?

Thanks!
-Magic

18 Replies 18

Victor will you please give me a call my phone number is *sensitive information hidden* I am looking for properties in Orlando. Thank you! 

Marli37
Level 2
Winter Park, FL

I am trying to help my cleaner to get more Airbnb Cleaning oportunities in  Orlando, FL area. Helena is very knowleageable in the field, her company is fully  insured and bonded.  She has a lot of experience cleaning  airbnb, houses, offices, etc. and wants to complete her schedule. Speaks english, punctual and reliable. Always a great experience. PM me if you want her contact, i dont think i can post personal info here. Thx

Jennifer2230
Level 1
Winter Park, FL

I would like to know if someone has encountered discrepancies and  inconsistencies with the city of Orlando. They doesn’t follow the ordinance in place.  They keep on giving me different information. 

what forms do I have to submit to host on Airbnb in the state of Florida/ Orlando?