Owner looking for a superhost to manage my place

Amanda1350
Level 2
México D.F., MX

Owner looking for a superhost to manage my place

Dear Community,

I live between Berlin and Mexico City and I am looking for a super-host to take over the management of my apartment in Mexico City from April on. It is a gorgeous flat in the heart of Mexico City, Hipodromo Condesa to be precise. Please send me a post if you  or someone you know could be interested. I am currently in Mexico city til the 27th of January and happy to meet potential hosts.

Thank you Amanda

4 Replies 4
Alina111
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Hello!

I'm experienced host from Kyiv, Ukraine.

I'm the owner of Property management company and currently we're managing 12 apartments. I'm very interested in interior design and decoration, my colleagues call me "Queen of Coziness" 🙂

I know all tricks about AirBnb's algorithms (Booking.com and Expedia also) and know how to show the best sides of property, make listing on top of results, how to work with bad reviews...but, unfortunately, I'm not superhost (I cancelled 2 bookings last year).

Planning to move to Berlin this spring and would love to take care of your apartment.

I'll be in Berlin 23-30 January and will be happy to meet up.

Looking forward to hear from you!

David6685
Level 1
Berlin, DE

Hi Amanda, I am an experienced former superhost (from and) living in Berlin and looking to relocate to CDMX. Happy to help you with the management. Let me know if you like to have a chat. Cheers, David

Hannah899
Level 2
México D.F., Mexico

Hi there, 

We are looking for a co host to put our 1 bedroom apartment in Roma Norte Mexico City on AirBnB. 

Please message me if you have experience in the city and hosting. 

Hannah 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

service solicitation