PMS that works well with Airbnb including weekly discount pricing

Matthew---Stay-Central0
Level 2
Bridgend, United Kingdom

PMS that works well with Airbnb including weekly discount pricing

Hello,

We've been using KIGO booking and channel manager for 6 months and unfortunately we didn't know at the start of our contract that whlie it's automated AIRBNB set up is good it can't work with Airbnb on weekly and monthly discounted rates. I think this puts our listings at a huge disadvantage when customers are searching for stays of a week or longer as most other hosts will discount between 10-40% depending on the length of stay and time of year - we can't.

So my question is what PMS software do you use that DOES work well with airbnb and pricing discounts to help encourage bookings?

4 Replies 4
Inna11
Level 2
Kiev, Ukraine

Hello,

If you want a deep integration with Airbnb – try AirGMS [link removed]. Calendar changes, pricing, and commutation with guests - all in one place. It saves time for hosts and property managers. Another useful feature is Automatic Pricing Optimization. My advice is to book a demo [link removed] on the site to get an idea of how it can help you.

Hope it helps.

Good luck in hosting!

Inna

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Inna11,

Lovely to meet you. My name is Lizzie and I am the Online Community Manager here. 

It is great that you are exploring the Community Center here. Please be aware though, that personal advertising goes against the CC Guidelines. Please also make sure you make the community aware that you work for the company so this is clear. 

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie, 

Ok, I just wanted to recommend the software as the question required. Sorry if I didn't follow the rules. 

Best, 

Inna

She seemed to answer the question in a way I'd have wanted