PRICING

Benedicte26
Level 1
Paris, France

PRICING

My place is listed for 65 Euros and on the last bill not only Air bnb charges for a period of 11 nights 115 Euros .... and my price shows as 60,82 Euros and Air bnb charges me too 24 Euros. Can someone explain ?

2 Replies 2
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Benedicte26, you have a very nice place !

your listing has a 10 percent weekly discount, that makes the price a bit lower, but far from your experience with that booking. Did you set any prices for certain days, like manually setting the weekend at 90 but by error on 9?

you had 2 host cancellations. One should be free and one at a low penalty, maybe 50. 

Did you refund a guest? Airbnb deducts those from the next payout. 

If none of that happened, you should call customer service and ask. 

Help, I don't see a help category that answers my question.  I received two requests.  The quoted amount for the timeline requested by the guest was lower that what I have posted as my desired rent.  I negotiated the price I wanted with the guest a little lower that what I published and we agreed on that.  When I received the confirmation, the total did not reflect the negotiated price but appears to have used the initial offer.  Who do I talk to to get the amount corrected? The calculation confirmed was not the agreed upon rent with the guest.

Secondly, I had one guest who booked as an automatic request and again the price quoted did not match what my expected rent for 7 nights would be. How do I make price adjustments and with whom.  The first guest said what she paid to Airbnb but the amount quoted to me was different.  I understand that a fee applies, but the amount was still off.  Can anyone HELP me to understand this process?  I am new at this!!!  Thank you,  -Georgia