Payment Amounts often do not match

Rudy-And-Bea0
Level 4
Haarlem, Netherlands

Payment Amounts often do not match

I have an ongoing issue that makes it very difficult to understand how much I will actually make from a booking.  Often, but not always, the payment amount that shows on the booking is completely different to the one that ends up in my transaction history.

Even now, I can go into the latest reservation and see the breakdown of fees and the "You Earn" value is €625, yet when I go to Transaction Summary, the amount it €599.  I have been a host for 4 years and whenever I take the time to try to understand payments and amounts, it never seems to become more clear to me.  I would really like to have it clarified so i can understand it better.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2
Zorana0
Level 1
Split, Croatia

Hello,

I was wondering if you ever managed to resolve your issue? I have been dealing with the same discrepancies in earned and payout amounts and it just doesn't make any sense to me at all. Thanks in advance

Ming30
Level 1
Ultimo, Australia

I'm having the same problem now. It was showing 210.55AU$ before I paid but when I receive the bill notification from my bank account is shown I paid 292.75AU$. I already took a picture but not sure who I should talk with about this compliance.