Payment Pending

Stefania23
Level 1
Indonesia

Payment Pending

I have a problem about payment, why is my transaction still pending by Airbnb and it's almost 10 days i'm still don't receive any payments from airbnb because the status in future transacations said it's still pending till now which my guest has already stayed almost 10 days. this is horrible??? anyone can help me?

12 Replies 12
Stephanie6
Level 10
Boulder, CO

@Stefania23 I had a similar problem when I noticed I had not received payment.  I called airbnb and the payment was completed within a couple days.  Try contacting airbnb via twitter, @airbnbhelp

Hi stefania .. i currently have the same problem. did you solve the issue at the end? How?

Ilona.

hey i also have the same problem, i have contacted air bnb via email but am still waiting to hear what is wrong, did anyone sort the problem?

Josephine20
Level 1
New York, NY

I have the same issue,  Guest has arrived 4 days ago and he will be staying 8 more

days up till now I did not received payment.   Message was sent by Arbnb saying;

Payment has been effected but my bank statement shows no *CREDIT*.

If this is the way Arbnb function,  I will deactivate my listings with immediate effect

I am not happy with your system.

LeeNette0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

I was able to make progress on this. I created an issue through the support channel: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

At the bottom, I clicked on "My question is about something else."

A reservation

<select the previous reservation>

When it says, "How can we help with this reservation?" click Payouts then Payouts delay

It then popped up a long explanation about bank holidays and similar causes for delay. Just like you all, I waited many days. So I clicked "I still need help"

When I did so, it gave me a chat button. I initiated a chat, and the person in the chat window said he would take care of it within 5 business days. Fingers crossed this will address the issue.

I am running into the same issue.  I just messaged the help line.  Please keep us updated on the resolution of this issue.  

I am replying to my own message.  I went to my bank yesterday.  Although AirBnB had sent me a message stating that payment was released 9/22, Chase (mybank)  claimed that it was only received on 9/24 -- a weekend day so it could not be processed.  In any case, payment was credited to my account this am.    I have direct deposit from my W-2 job and funds are always immediately available, so I do not understand the delay, but I did get paid, which was my concern. 

Richard316
Level 2
Warm Springs, GA

Hello,

My issue is slightly similar.  This is the first time this has occurred when someone has booked.  Instead of saying Pending or Confirmed, it is saying Payment Pending, though on my calendar their booking is green which indicates Confirmed status.  This rental isn't for three months but I am still concerned.  Should I contact the guest and ask them to rebook or just wait?

Ric

Jarrar0
Level 2
Karachi, Pakistan

Hello,

I have been expecting a payment that has been long due since April 2019. There is no way I can correspond with a relevant contact person. 

I initially I got response from their representative, however, they stopped responding to my replies. 

I am looking for help from fellow hosts here. 

Big Thanks!

Jay

@Jarrar0

Hi Jay, 

Have a look at my responses to @Ajeet1 on this thread below, and come back to me if you have any further questions

missing payouts - Page 2 
https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/missing-payouts/td-p/1360782/page/2

Penelope
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jarrar0 I've sent you a DM regarding your case. 

Thanks

Nick 

Experiencing  the same thing and support just left me hanging. I'm very frustrated and this is very disruptive to my business.