Payment incorrect

Kermit0
Level 2
Singapore

Payment incorrect

I remembered I put $70/night and offered 49% discount for long stays. A guest books my place for a month and I see I'm only getting paid for $600. Feeling it's unbelievably low, I tried booking my own place for a month too and it's showing  $1220 after all the discounts. Why is that so and how can i change? Please help! What should I Do? 

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi @Kermit0 ,

Your listing shows a special offer of 20% extra discount for first three guests booking between now and 3 april. So your guest probably booked a reservation within this period ? Total discount: 69% !

Hope this helps,

Best regards, Emiel

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Kermit0 yes, I remember seeing somewhere that discounts are added one on another

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Check your price settings once again, @Kermit0, I see $55 when I go to your listing...

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Kermit0

When I go into your listing for the remaining days of March, there is a 20% discount, lowering your price to  SGD 55 + your monthly discount on top of that would give a very low nightly rate indeed.  

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Kermit0Perhaps eliminating all discounts and start all over. Is your preference 'long stays', judging by that most generous 49% discount?

Kermit0
Level 2
Singapore

I've set a minimum price. That's strange. It shouldn't be going lower than the min price after all the discount.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Kermit0 ,

The minimum price per night is a setting on "smart pricing". Discount will allways apply on a calculated price.

You asked in your posting "What should I Do? ". The answer is: setup your listing with correct pricing and discounts !

Hope this helps, Emiel