Payment methods

Payment methods

Dear Airbnb Partner!

This is Tram- Manager of Rock villa!

We would like to check about the payment.

As you said that Airbnb will pay after guest check in 24h. But How do you pay for us? Because we only accept credit card payment.

Kindly advise idea. We are waiting you and then we will confirm some reservation .

Many Thanks

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Rock-Villa0, this forum is only for Airbnb hosts and is not a direct communication to Airbnb. Airbnb charges the guest's credit card at the time a confirmed reservation is made.  You will receive a payout approximately 24 hours after check in to the account you designated for payouts.  If you need help, contact Airbnb directly.

Hi Clare!

Nice to see your feedback.

We don't know How is Payouts method ?And we need some assistance about this. Can you help me to clear the payout method. We don't know How to set up Payout method. We prefer Airbnb transfer money for us by credit card . Is this the same?

Thanks

Ms Tram

ROCK VILLA  

Hi @Rock-Villa0,

Airbnb collects payment from guests via credit cards but payout is through methods such as Paypal, bank transfers etc.  Below is a list of payout methods Airbnb uses.

Airbnb Payout Methods: Click here for Airbnb link to "How do I add a payout method?"

• ACH/Direct deposit: Have your checkbook handy to enter your routing number and account number. Make sure to enter the routing number for ACH/direct deposit and not for international wires. Wait for a small deposit to confirm your account is ready.
  • International wire: Depending on your location, you may need to enter your account number or IBAN. Your bank can provide you all the necessary details. Bank fees may apply. For information on how to add a Brazilian bank account, read more.
  • Payoneer Bank transfer/debit card: Enter your name in as it appears on your official ID. Payoneer needs to approve your details before you can receive payouts.
  • PayPal: Please make sure that your account is activated on PayPal before adding it as an Airbnb payout method. Your PayPal account is an email address.
  • Western Union: Enter your full name (first, middle, last) in our system as it appears on your official ID. Fees apply.

I hope this answers your question @Rock-Villa0!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rock-Villa0,

It is great to see @Dave-and-Deb0 and @Clare0 have provided you with lots of useful information and hopefully you feel you now know a little more about how payment works. Feel free to follow on this discussion 🙂

I just wanted to let you know as this is publically visible, for safety and privacy reasons I have removed your personal details. I would always recommend not sharing these within the Community Center. I hope this is fine with you.

Thanks so much. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

This is a major issue with the new forums - peopel are unaware that their posts are public, leaving them open to scams (particularly new hosts). These pages should be clearly marked that they are visible by anyone searching the net.