Payment problems

Carol66
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Payment problems

I have received 3 booking requests today and when I accepted them each of them has payment problems, so booking confirmation is pending.

Does anyone else have the same problem? This seems too much of a coincidence to be an issue with the card of each of my 3 prospective guests. More likely to be at airbnb side???

thanks

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Carol66 That is indeed quite a coincidence.  Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket!  But, yes, I've had guests that have had payment issues and they all were resolved.  It happens sometimes because the payment on file has changed, a card has been replaced by the bank or it has expired and the guest needs to submit a new payment method.  Just watch your Reservations and monitor the situation.

Monica375
Level 1
Winmalee, Australia

I have been trying  for 2 days to book with airbnb and entered my payment details many times and am reluctant  to try again. I send them off and no response! !!

I Sent a message  to my prospective host on the website. She txted me but didn't  get the txt messages  I sent in reply.???

try buying 1500 dollars worth of air bnb gift credit from safeway and added and the card are not being honored and the have a no refund policy