Payment with international transfer

Payment with international transfer

hi
Im not being able to get payed, which is weird as my bank info hasnt changed and payments where being processed correctly so I have to load my payment information again. To make sure I load it as needed, my bank uses an intermediary bank for international transactions, based on the information your system requests where do I need to include my local bank info and where the intermediary bank? There´s no space for both of them but both are required.
Appreciated for the help on this one.

regards

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Ada1 this forum is not a way to communicate problems directly to Airbnb.. We are all hosts here helping other hosts where we can. 

I suggest that you contact Airbnb so they can look into your accout.  Here's how: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165/highlight/false#...

Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Ada1 normally you give only the local bank information. They should have IBAN and SWIFT codes. With them, the airbnb bank will know which one is the corresponding bank of your bank. At least that was already the case 30 years ago.

When I asked about it for another host a few weeks ago, my bank contact could not even think of any bank not using IBAN and not being able to find the correct way to transfer the funds to the end destination.

You can get your account verified on airbnb with a test transfer of a few cents. Confirm the amount when it arrives and airbnb will know that the transfer works correctly. 

thanks Helga, this information helps a lot!

Ill try that 🙂

Regards